Pages

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year to all, I would like to thank all the people that have taken the time to read and follow my blog. The end of last year came up real fast and I had projects unfinished and not started but this is a hole New Year completely unmarred and a clean canvas for all.

I have also taken the time to make a list of some of the goals I would like to achieve this year and the first is to keep my Blog up to date more often and try to make it more interesting for the people that take the time to read it.

I went in to my studio to clean it up a bit, a bit of a slow start in the morning and found my self playing with the inks instead of cleaning ended up make a couple of monotypes.
So with all that said here is the first monotype of the year
“New Year #2“
MonoType
W/B ink ¼ sheet 300g printmaker paper
Jan 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails